It’s Friday night, everyone wants something fun for dinner, what else are you going to have other than fajitas!
- 2 peppers of different colours
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of dried cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed or chopped)
- Handful of mushrooms
- Glug of oil
- Wraps to serve
- Heat the oil and add the peppers and mushrooms. Cook until they’ve softened nicely, around 10 minutes or so.
- Add the spices and the chickpeas, ensuring everything is coated evenly.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and allow to simmer for around 20 minutes.
Serve with warmed wraps. We use sweet potato wraps to keep things gluten free here, but if your prefer wheat ones, then fill your boots.
If your gang are a hungry bunch, serve with huge bowl of potato wedges and corn on the cobs.